K-12 Student Information System (SIS)
K-12 student information system for school districts that are looking for:
|| 100% Web-Based Technology|
|| Highly-Configurable Functionality|
|| Efficient Process Notifications|
|| Comprehensive Regulatory Reporting|
|| A Proven K-12 Student Information System|
School and district administrators, staff and board members can now easily access and manage student information.
Register to see a demonstration of how eSchoolPLUS provides...
Tools for Managing Student Information
- Student Administration – Easily manage day-to-day student administration and information such as demographics, scheduling, attendance, discipline, standardized tests, report cards, and transcripts.
- Teacher Gradebook – Provides teachers with an integrated gradebook, assignment and attendance management system as well as the ability to easily communicate with parents.
- Home Access – Provides parents the ability to be more informed as to their child’s grades, attendance, assignments and discipline information.
- Enrollment Online – Provides parents with the ability to register their children online and provides administrators with data validation that eliminates data entry errors and streamlines the enrollment process.
- Mobile Access – Access and manage student information via your iOS or Android device.
Learn More About the eSchoolPLUS Student Information System (SIS)
Register for an eSchoolPLUS Student Information System (SIS) demonstration now! Click here.