SOLUTION FOCUS: Asset Arena Investment Book
The complexity of global trading has placed new burdens on asset managers and servicers in the middle office who are responsible for tracking daily portfolio valuations from start-of-day through end-of-day. This is made even more challenging when dealing with multiple sets of records, often housed on separate platforms.
A module of Asset Arena Investment Accounting, Asset Arena Investment Book is designed to provide you with simultaneous back- and middle-office views of your investment portfolios. Asset Arena Investment Book helps eliminate the complexity and redundancy of maintaining separate systems to report fund valuations from different perspectives. Relying on a single set of records, Asset Arena Investment Book creates the alternative views of accounting data which you can use to support internal and external reporting requirements. Using one solution, you can represent each portfolio according to specific governing rules, support the official books and records of a fund, and give the investment manager real-time visibility into the portfolio.
- Offers flexible portfolio pricing options
- Provides multiple views of a single set of records
- Supports investment accounting view with a single, authoritative general ledger
- Operates data sets according to specific, defined and customized governing rules.
- Eliminates 3rd party reconciliation with the middle office
- Provides a single point of service for both middle and back office
- Reduces additional overhead needed to process the middle office
- Decreases reconciliation time and chance of errors
- Allows you to redeploy assets and people to more client-facing or bottom line activities
Hot Topic: Process Management
Hot Topic: Algorithmic Operations
Product: Asset Arena Investment Accounting
Business Area: Investment Operations