SGN Securities provides multi-asset order-routing capabilities for institutional asset managers, hedge funds and broker dealers globally. SunGard’s community of users includes over 1,600 buy-side firms connected to more than 500 liquidity providers through SGN’s single broker-neutral platform. Clients can reach equities and derivatives brokers to trade on over 120 listed markets, as well as major dark pools, fixed income desks and algorithmic destinations. Derivatives market coverage spans all major financial and commodity futures and options exchanges. Orders may be submitted in FIX or other message formats, as well as from SunGard trading workstations.
From trade execution to post-trade communication, analytics and reconciliation, SGN Securities helps automate trading processes, while providing audit data necessary to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- SGN ’s community of brokerage organizations offers DMA services for trading across the world’s electronic markets in all asset classes, including major ECNs and Dark Pools.
- Accesses the algorithmic trading suites of major brokers
- Supports low-latency market data delivery from 120+ global equities and derivatives exchanges
- Provides managed connectivity to 100+ regulated markets for members
- Via the FIX Network Service, offers management of clients’ entire FIX connectivity requirements
- Buy-side and sell-side firms gain global business reach with minimum technical complexity and associated costs
- Buy-side firms gain access to all the tools and connectivity required to support their trading processes
- Sell-side firms can offer straightforward electronic connections to more clients, and outsource the complex technical management tasks involved in this and in connecting to markets
- Flexible, cost-effective connectivity services are an important element in assuring the profitability of trading desks everywhere
Brochures & Datasheets