SunGard’s MarketMap suite of front-to-back global, multi-asset class market data solutions help customers gain efficiencies and support growth, while managing costs associated with market data. MarketMap provides lightweight market data applications, customizable web components and data feeds, and a historical database solution for storing and managing high-volume time-series data and analytic modeling. In addition, MarketMap provides tools for application and data hosting as well as cross symbology services.
The MarketMap solution suite offers:
- A global market data application that provides flexible, cost-efficient, lightweight access to high quality, multi-asset class, real-time and historical data, news and analytics
- Integration with other SunGard applications across the buy-and sell-side e.g. SunGard Valdi for trading and execution or SunGard WealthStation for Wealth and Portfolio Management
- A full range of market data feeds, from scalable data feeds for internal applications or portals to low latency trading feeds to lightweight, flexible request based feeds
- Web access to high quality data via flexible web-widgets or the access can be customized and integrated into web applications or portals
- A user entitlement and reporting tool (SMART) that provides real-time control to the individual user level of exchange usage and feeds
What We Offer
A market data information application that provides flexible, cost-efficient access to comprehensive, global, real-time and historical data, news and analytics in a lightweight application
MarketMap Analytic Platform
A front-to-back solution for storing and managing intraday and high-volume time series data.
MarketMap Analytic Server (Energy)
A data management framework for processing, analyzing and leveraging energy information across the enterprise.
MarketMap Cross Symbology Services
MarketMap Cross Symbology Services allows you to use a single identifier to request content from multiple sources.
A decision support application for analyzing the energy trading industry.
A fast feed of real-time, global exchange and market data designed for integration into dynamic applications, user desktops, databases, and calculation engines.
MarketMap Managed Services (Energy)
Provides access to more than 250 quality checked, managed, energy and commodity feeds, fully managed and quality-checked to ensure data accuracy.
MarketMap Web Components
A set of tools for integrating MarketMap’s data into a Web site, Web-based application or internal client and server application.
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
SunGard Global Network
SGN supports global, multi-asset class, institutional trading, by connecting sell-side and buy-side firms, as well as exchanges and ECNs.
An integrated wealth management platform for client management, data aggregation, financial planning, investment management, asset allocation, trading, rebalancing and reporting.