Aligne BI and Decision Support
Through real-time proactive monitoring and the control of energy trading activities, Aligne BI and Decision Support helps energy trading organizations to more effectively manage risk, optimize decisions and increase revenues. Aligne’s advanced integration framework supports an energy domain data mart bringing together transaction data from functions across the suite. SunGard provides a set of reporting and BI tools that can be deployed against the common data model and database including advanced cubes. Dashboards may be used with real-time alerts and data feeds to deliver consolidated views, visual representations of the data and immediate, streaming updates to forecasts, real-time market data and projected performance metrics.
- Provides the ability to view correlated data from existing energy trading systems and external data sources through a real-time streaming dashboard
- Permits just-in-time decision-making to change the outcome of a transaction that may still be in flight, before the transaction has been completed
- Monitors trading, risk and operational metrics continuously
- Alerts traders and schedulers of exception conditions as they occur
- Allows organizations to establish trader limits across multiple criteria and links to external instrumentation valuation models and methods
- Increases profits and minimizes risks through real-time visibility to forecasts, market data and business performance
- Gives traders the most current view of how the business is performing at any given moment in time
- Helps traders monitor contract positions and residuals, spot market prices and project profit and loss
- Helps you to increase customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Protects revenue streams through more effective real-time management of positions and transport utilization
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
Aligne is a multi-commodity software solution suite that helps energy companies to more efficiently and profitably trade and market energy, process transactions, manage risk, and optimize operational and financial decisions.