Aligne Fuel Plan Management
Aligne Fuel Plan Management helps fuel managers to compare and update fuel budget plans based on changing industry variables. Incorporated planning tools allow you to calculate future expenses and future inventory balances. Reporting functions help you to facilitate comparisons across multiple budget scenarios and capture and report on budget vs. actual results throughout the year.
When combined with our fuels and rail car management components, Aligne Fuel Plan Management incorporates planned fuel mixes, consumptions, contract commitments, operational charges and other budget items into a complete fuel budget maintained within a central repository.
- Supports multiple budget scenarios and versions based on industry variables, and then reports on the versions to facilitate comparisons
- Integrates with a fuels management system to streamline the process related to buying, managing and accounting of fuels
- Helps users determine the effect of “what-if” variables, such as a warm year vs. a cool year
- Can incorporate an array of data, such as planned fuel mixes and consumptions
- Simplifies accounting and reporting
- Minimizes data entry and shortens the learning curve by using existing scheduled shipments within budget plans
- Helps maintain contract commitments
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
Aligne is a multi-commodity software solution suite that helps energy companies to more efficiently and profitably trade and market energy, process transactions, manage risk, and optimize operational and financial decisions.