Aligne Rail Car Management
Aligne Rail Car Management provides an automated solution for managing railcar fleet, health and maintenance information. It includes real-time links to the railway tracking data needed to identify the location of railcars and to project arrival times. This information allows you to forecast repairs and the associated cost, and it can issue alerts if cars are out-of-route. It also helps you to manage railcar utilization rates and the availability of transportation to meet demand.
- Captures and validates railcar repairs against American Association of Railroads (AAR) standards
- Analyzes and forecasts railcar component wear and cost based on repair data
- Maintains inspection results for the cars in the fleet
- Supports car location messages (CLMs) supplied by reporting agencies, such as the American Association of Railroads (AAR)
- Allows users to query on all alert types and receive e-mail notifications for alerts based on the parameters they define
- Provides a real-time view of the movement of a shipment and issues alerts when a car or is outside of its defined route
- Helps minimizes regulator-imposed repair to keep railcars in service
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
Aligne is a multi-commodity software solution suite that helps energy companies to more efficiently and profitably trade and market energy, process transactions, manage risk, and optimize operational and financial decisions.