iWorks Amarta provides processing capabilities from new business acquisition through policy servicing, internal accounting, correspondence, commission and reinsurance accounting, billing, collections and investments, to claim settlement and disbursement. Product setup tools and parameter driven business rules allow you to modify existing products and implement new products quickly. The modular architecture helps enable phased rollouts, reduced deployment times and increased speed to market. Amarta’s component based modules are highly integrated but may also be deployed to run separately to integrate with your existing systems.
- Offers the following modules: New Business; Plan Maintenance; Client; Agency; Commissions; Correspondence; Accounts; Premiums; Policy Servicing; Investments; Actuarial Movements; Claims; Disbursements
- Provides flexibility in establishing a range of services through modular architecture
- Delivers browser based UI
- Operates as stand-alone product or can be integrated into existing systems
- Improves for new business development through quick time to market for new products
- Expands systems in premiums and commissions
- Provides flexibility for development of additional business services
- Offers price flexibility and reduction in deployment time
Related Products & Services
A suite of solutions for the global insurance industry, providing investment management, risk management and integrated core processing, and back-office solutions.