Fame Futures helps firms in the global derivatives market keep track of new products
and maintain accurate data
on existing ones in their middle and back-office systems. The solution, which integrates the UDS offering from GL Trade (now part of SunGard) with the SunGard service formerly known as GDS, provides daily settlement data, contract data, and contract code mapping for global exchange traded derivatives, including futures, futures options and equity options.
- Provides an automated feed of daily closing and settlement data and risk arrays
- Features a messaging system that monitors potential problems and alerts you to exchange issues, incomplete files, etc.
- Delivers a daily feed of contract setups, updates and last trading dates directly into SunGard's back-office derivatives systems, including GMI and GL Ubix
- Provides daily files of up-to-date contract codes for global exchanges and major third parties
- Reduces the administrative burden and manual steps involved in creating and maintaining listed derivatives contracts data
- Helps improves straight-through processing rates and helps reduce breaks
- Delivers accurate data in a timely and consistent manner
- Proactively monitors the delivery process and helps you track errors
Related Products & Services