Stream GMI is a software solution for the acquisition, processing, management, dissemination, integration, and booking
of all clearing and trade processing activities for virtually any listed derivative instrument. It helps your organization to eliminate manual processes
and provides comprehensive, consistent, and accurate information in one integrated accounting system. This suite of solutions also provides links to the world's exchanges
for automatic trade capture, pricing updates, margins and risk arrays.
- Processes futures, futures options, stock futures, equity options, CFDs, foreign exchange, and dividends
- Provides trade capture, offsetting, settlement, and position valuation for supported products
- Provides exchange and house-based margin requirements
- Calculates commissions, fees and other trade-related charges
- Provides full interest calculations and payments
- Allocates and manages collateral
- Includes extensive statement and report generation capabilities
- Supports corporate and government bonds, stocks and OTC options
- Offers integrated books and records for multiple asset classes in a single system
- Provides global market coverage with new emerging markets added frequently
- Supports multi-currency, global processing and real-time pricing
- Helps eliminate manual processes, reducing the risk of errors
- Helps control costs and ensure that resources are better allocated with its integrated accounting system
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
Data Access and Integration
Account Maintenance API
An API that is designed to reduce the manual elements involved in maintaining accounts in Stream GMI and to make it easier to bring on new business.
Commission and Fee Module
A module that provides three services to help streamline the calculation and maintenance of commission and fee information.
A browser-based application that allows users to create custom queries against their Stream GMI database to generate reports and export data to external applications.
Stream GMI and StreamCore
An integration that leverages the StreamCore solution to open access to data within Stream GMI.
A module that allows for the retrieval and dissemination of information between Miss- and OM-Net architecture-based exchanges.
Intelligent Batch Utility
A centralized resource for night processing runs, the Intelligent Batch Utility combines the online Stream GMI documentation with your night run setups, allowing operations staff to view both the batch step and its corresponding definitions in the Stream GMI documentation.
Regional Processing Module
A software package that allows customers to group markets and process them as they close.
Stream GMI ASP
A software package that provides the same functionality as the traditional Stream GMI but without the same level of investment.
Specialized Instrument Processing
A module that helps reduce counterparty risk and lower operating costs in European markets.
Equities Processing Module
An integrated module that helps customers process equities and futures derivatives on a single platform, allowing customers to see a single derivatives statement.
Security Futures Processing
A Stream GMI module that handles security futures processing on the NLQX and OneChicago exchanges.
Stream GMI Training