Global Plus Multi-Currencies
In the Global Plus multicurrency accounting system
, each account identifies its own selected base currency. Unlike other systems that force transactions through a single currency, Global Plus processes each update using the actual currency characteristics of each transaction. Integrated multicurrency processing and accrual accounting
supports global investments and provides support of operations with an international client base
. In an international environment where delay and corrections of information can be the norm, Global Plus provides corrective and retroactive processing capabilities for accurate asset accounting in both local and base currencies.
- Allows users to select each account’s preferred base currency
- Handles principal and income segregation
- Processes transactions in local and base currencies with integrated multicurrency and accrual accounting
- Bifurcates and reports capital and currency gain and loss information
- Consolidates all assets, regardless of currency, into one statement
- Offers “as of” reporting and retroactive processing
- Leverages specified valuation methods and exchange rates for all transactions
- Delivers trade-date accounting with the option to report on trade or settlement date basis
- Communicates clearly in terms local and base currency for all assets and liabilities
- Tailors system to user preferences, including currency, to optimize value of information
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
Web-based software that integrates with regional bank, community bank and trust accounting systems.
A Web-based asset management and trust accounting system for the back-office operations of banks and trust organizations with branches that require anytime access to information.
A trust accounting and investment management solution for independent banks and trust companies providing portfolio management, securities processing, performance reporting and regulatory compliance.
An integrated wealth management platform for client management, data aggregation, financial planning, investment management, asset allocation, trading, rebalancing and reporting.
SunGard Global Network (SGN)
A trade automation and connectivity solution that links institutions throughout the financial services value chain, facilitating the purchase and sale of many securities types.