Investran Accounting is a transaction-based multi-currency general ledger for investment and partnership accounting, portfolio management and reporting. Designed to accommodate direct investments as easily as fund-of-funds, Investran Accounting’s customizable functionality supports the smallest to the largest firms, as well as the simplest to the most complex capital structures and legal entities.
- Conducts accounting on multiple bases, including tax, GAAP, IFRS, and more
- Creates user-defined distribution and profit and loss allocations (waterfalls)
- Auto-generates, disseminates and archives capital calls and distribution and wire notices
- Produces performance reports, including dynamic IRRs, time-weighted and horizon returns, as well as multiples for quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports
- Calculates interest and accrued income on debt instruments; tracks related payments
- Generates financial statements, trial balances and investor reports
- Evaluates and tracks relevant qualitative data for active portfolio
- Leverages a single entry point for all onshore and offshore accounting needs
Related Products & Services
An integrated application suite that automates front- middle- and back-office processes for private equity and alternative investment firms.
An investor accounting and reporting solution providing partnership accounting, fee calculation and equalization accounting capabilities for domestic and offshore hedge funds and funds of funds.
An integrated, multi-currency investment management solution designed specifically for hedge fund managers.