WealthStation Financial Planning
Whether you are creating proposals, reallocating client assets or investments, performing modeling, creating what-if scenarios or analyzing breakdowns of current financial states, the financial planning tools in WealthStation help make your job easier. WealthStation integrates financial planning and asset allocation capabilities into a single system, sharing a common database. WealthStation Financial Planning tools allow you to choose your planning approach through quick reports or multi-issue, comprehensive presentations.
- Delivers Web-based, collaborative planning functions via an intuitive interface
- Includes full data integration and sharing between WealthStation modules, from asset allocation to portfolio construction
- Provides custom-to-in-depth profiling and graphical reports of customer input with automated product recommendations
- Supports planning modules and financial concepts for modular and comprehensive planning
- Customizes simple, easy-to-read reports for clients
- Allows configurable access of tools to advisors and consumers
- Creates consistent, compliant, suitable and ranked recommendations - eliminates "one size fits all" recommendations
- Helps mitigate risk through sharing integrated data across applications
- Grows with your business via a scalable platform
- Facilitates real-time, advisor-client collaboration
Brochures & Datasheets
Related Products & Services
An integrated wealth management platform for client management, data aggregation, financial planning, investment management, asset allocation, trading, rebalancing and reporting.