Join this year’s Operations and Technology User Group Meeting in Hong Kong for an interactive event that brings together FIS’ operations and technology clients and key operations and technology thought leaders and management. The meeting will feature sessions on key topics impacting your cleared derivatives business.
While at the meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the:
- FIS client services improvement program, including progress and achievements to date, as well as our roadmap for your future client services success.
- HKEX roadmap for derivatives solutions including portfolio margin changes and new product launches, hosted by Chris Lee, senior vice president, HKEX.
- Upcoming Exchange/CCP, regulatory and product initiatives impacting the GMI, UBIX and Clearvision specifically in the APAC region.
- Metals 360 solution; a flexible, cost-effective means for firms to improve efficiency and focus on their strengths when dealing on the LME and other commodities markets.
- FIS Cleared Derivatives Solution including a strategic overview and its implementation roadmap.
Along with the formal parts of the session and hearing from FIS leadership and other banks and brokerages, you’ll have the opportunity to network with your peers facing the similar challenges and opportunities in their businesses.