Managing and growing assets has brought new complexities and exciting opportunities for investors and wealth management service providers alike. The face of wealth and retirement is changing, bringing with it a growing population of retirees and high net worth individuals. Meanwhile, a convergence in the industry is causing increased competition and a proliferation of service and product offerings.
As your firm faces an increase in competition for assets, the service you provide becomes the differentiator for your clients. Today, SunGard works with thousands of institutional and independent customers in the wealth and retirement industry. These firms have realized that by utilizing an integrated technology platform to help link activities across the life cycle, they are able to focus more time and energy on their clients’ needs rather than on underlying business processes.
- 2,000 asset managers, 650 issuers and 500 broker dealers representing 850 global trading destinations are connected to the SunGard Global Network (SGN)
- 44 million retirement accounts are processed on SunGard's benefit administration systems
- $4.5 trillion in assets are managed on SunGard's accounting platforms
- More than 100,000 advisors use SunGard's wealth and retirement software
- Approximately 5,000 customers use SunGard's wealth and retirement solutions